Our partner, a FinTech company based in Bucharest and operating successfully for the last 2 years on the Romanian market, crisis proof and planning for international expansion, is creating an IT department to bring in-house the core applications, which have so far been externally developed.
We are looking for a QA Software Tester with knowledge and understanding of software development and quality assurance processes and life cycle, to play a key role within the team, full time.
- analyze, review and evaluate user requirements and user specifications;
- develop and maintain test plans and documentation;
- establish the testing method and define the steps to follow for testing;
- create test cases and scenarios;
- execute tests considering risk, effort, and priority;
- discover, investigate issues/bugs and verify fixes;
- develop and maintain automated tests;
- customer support in identifying operational issues.
- end-to-end automated testing experience;
- basic knowledge of databases, web programming and communication protocols;
- familiar with containerization/virtualization;
- code versioning – Git;
- nice to have: experience working with Selenium, Behat, Jenkins;
- great attention to details, motivation to learn and constantly improve processes;
- responsible, proactive and good collaboration skills;
- enthusiasm and willingness to evolve within a technical environment;
- nice to have: technical studies in Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, or Cybernetics;
- verbal and written English skills.
The way we see it, a winning attitude should be flexible and positive, able to adapt to change. Most importantly, you need to be a team player.