Our partner, a FinTech company based in Bucharest and operating successfully for the last 2 years on the Romanian market, crisis proof and planning for international expansion, is creating an IT department to bring in-house the core applications, which have so far been externally developed.
We are looking for a remote, project based Google Cloud DevOps engineer.
- take over of Google Cloud infrastructure project;
- Google Cloud infrastructure development;
- evaluation of the extant infrastructure (GCP);
- responsible for continuous integration, infrastructure as code and release automation processes;
- operation and support after implementation.
- 2+ years of experience in configuring Google Cloud Platforms;
- good knowledge of load balancers; Ansible or similar (Terraform / Puppet); Jenkins; GitLab; Vagrant; Docker;
- responsible, proactive and good collaboration skills;
- nice to have: technical studies in Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, or Cybernetics;
- verbal and written English skills.
The way we see it, a winning attitude should be flexible and positive, able to adapt to change. Most importantly, you need to be a team player.