Our partner, a FinTech company based in Bucharest and operating successfully for the last 2 years on the Romanian market, crisis proof and planning for international expansion, is creating an IT department to bring in-house the core applications, which have so far been externally developed.
We are looking for a full stack developer with good knowledge of front end concepts and PHP experience to play a key role within the team, full time.
- develop complex web-based applications in a team-oriented environment;
- understand functional specifications;
- research and implement new tools and technologies;
- constantly improve the application performance and security;
- follow industry best practices;
- collaborate and share technical knowledge with the team members.
- 5+ years of experience in developing web applications;
- extensive experience with PHP and SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or SQL Server);
- good understanding of MVC frameworks (Zend Framework, Symfony 2/3/4, Laravel, Phalcon) and application architecture patterns;
- knowledge of web services (RESTful / SOAP), JSON, XML, web servers (Apache / Nginx), Linux, communication protocols, JS Frameworks (Vue, React, Angular), containerization / virtualization (Docker, Vagrant);
- code versioning – Git;
- passion for best coding practices;
- responsible, proactive and good collaboration skills;
- enthusiasm and willingness to evolve within a technical environment;
- nice to have: technical studies in Computer Science, Automatics, Electronics, Mathematics, or Cybernetics;
- verbal and written English skills.
The way we see it, a winning attitude should be flexible and positive, able to adapt to change. Most importantly, you need to be a team player.